



It is so fun to watch Damon and the funny things he does. He likes to take off his socks and suck on them, push his fist through the bottom of his bottle and squirt milk everywhere, take his shirt off and wrap his blanket around his head when he is sleeping, and of course climb all over Jayce. Jayce is getting better at fighting Damon off though. They are pretty much the same size, and I think Jayce has gotten tired of being squished! Damon loves to walk around the house holding on to things. At Grandma J's house he held on a chair and walked while pushed it around the room so he did not have to get down and crawl. And like his mommy, he loves to eat! Whenever there is food, he wants it-even if he has just eaten! I wonder if he will always be a bottomless pit! He is cutting four teeth on the top right now and though this has affected his sleeping habits somewhat, we have no complaints. He usually sleeps from 8pm-10am, and takes two good naps in the day. I know, we are being spoiled with this first one. I am sure we will make up for it with whatever comes next!
3 comments:
Your poor kid. He gets socks for dinner. I don't know how he keeps on the weight. looks like he learned a lot from his Johnson cousins about wraslin. Just as long as he doesn't pull that kids leg hairs he should be okay;)
The pictures of Damon are so cute, he is definitely a Johnson, he follows right in order or the pecking order and picking on those littler than he is, or not.
Oh my gosh he is so big!! Can totally tell him and Jayce are cousins! Both are so cute! When can we get together? What is your work schedule like these days?
Post a Comment