Friday, October 17, 2008
Growing Taller
It is hard to believe that our little boy is growing so fast. It seems like the time we have been together since he was born has past in the blink of an eye. It is amazing for us to watch him grow and see him discover the world around him. Since we have been here he has learned he can reach things on the desk, table, or in the cupboard. Since there are not many places to put things in a hotel this has become an interesting game of hide and see what Damon is able to find. He knows that the food is in the cupboard so he often spends his time fishing for whatever is in his reach.
Getting some food out of the cupboard...

Trying to open the bread packages...
Victory! He finally got it open.
Cute face, still has bread in the teeth...
My friend Audrey made this blanket for Damon and he loves it! He likes to snuggle with it when he is first going to sleep (he won't sleep with a blanket on him, he always rolls around till he is on top of it instead of under it), when we are watching a movie, or just playing with toys. The only movies that Damon will stay occupied with for an extended period of time is Baby Einsteins. When we are winding down for naps or for bedtime he will sit like this wrapped in his blankie and watch...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh he is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! I love his blond hair!
Hi charise you look like you are having a great time away and spending time with your cute baby boy! I can not believe how big he is now, he is the cutest little boy! we all miss you here at the hospital well have a great time while you are away!
He is a doll! I can't believe he has grown so fast! I hear you on the baby Einstein DVD's! My kids LOVE them!
That picture of him with the blanket is so so so darling. I love it! His face is so sweet!
Damon is so cute! We all love him! I'm Mr.Lee, Kyle's boss in China.
Damon is so cute! We all love him! I'm Mr.Lee, Kyle's boss in China.
Your little boy is so cute! Its so good to hear how you guys are doing.Where did your baby get his light hair? He is so dang cute
Charise,
Damon is so darling. I wish I could hold him and see him. I can't wait until I can. You and Kyle are such good parents. I really admire you for supporting Kyle and making China work because he wanted to go. I appreciate your heart and all the good things you are doing in your life. I think you are such a good example for your siblings. I really couldn't ask for a better daughter, and feel so blessed to be your mom. You are amazing and incredible. I love you.
I can not believe how big he is getting and how grown up he will be when you guys get back. He is so cute, and it is so fun to see the things they do and the things that they get into. What a darling little boy he is becoming.
Post a Comment