Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our Monster

Since the Chinese people do not celebrate Halloween, we are not dressing up this year. But I thought everyone might enjoy seeing our little boy in his fun monster costume from last year. He was only a few months old. What a cute little monster!



10 comments:

Shannon Masayo said...

sooooo cute. i didn't realize that other cultures didn't celebrate...i forget easily, the spanish do day of the dead... do they do anything kind of the same with celebrating the dead some time during the year?

Chaleese said...

Oh my cute! He is the sweetest little monster! That is so funny that they have the same costume!!! :)

rickynkim said...

gosh he is such a cutie! aren't kids the GREATEST?! :)

Bonnie said...

oh my goodness! This is the cutest little monster I've ever seen! He sure looks cuddly!

Anonymous said...

He is so darn cute!! I remember last year when he was a monster at Blenda's, it's already here again? We sure miss you guys. I love your blog though, appreciate you keeping up on it so we don't miss too much! Love you!

Lee said...

Yes,we have a day celebrating the dead,it's 15th,7 in lunar calendar.

Alisha Johnson said...

I loved that costume... I LOVE that second picture - he has such an adorable smile. Time passes so quickly!

Kaija said...

SOOO CUTE!! Hope you're still doing good! Love ya!

The Bitter Family said...

Some of my favorite pictures of this handsome boy! We sure love and miss you. Can't wait to squeeze that little guy!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if we even saw him in this darling costume last year, but you know me I may have just forgotten, but he is still cute as can be in it, how fun that you have pictures from Halloween last year in order to feel in the Halloween spirit for this year for Halloween.