Thanks to Alisha, we were able to have some pictures taken before we all separate for a while. They turned out so great! She is incredibly creative and talented in so many ways. Thanks so much Lish! I know taking pictures with our large group is kinda stressful,...but we really appreciate it!

We were so glad that Ryan could be here this week. The boys are so in love with him! He always had the time to play and sit with them on the 'tractor' (aka lawn mower).







11 comments:
What a beautiful family you guys are! How did Damon get that almost blonde hair?? Crazy! He's such a cutie. I just love those sweet little boys!
You guys are so cute! I love how simple the backgrounds are. The pictures turned out great!
You are all so beautiful! Those pictures are so cute! Love them!
You guys are just so darn good looking!! I love the pictures. And I love that we've been able to hang out a little this week! Can't wait to do it again this next week!!
How fun! Such a cute family!
CUTE FAMILY!!!!!
I love all of those fun, fun, fun pictures. They look Great!!! Family pictures are always the neatest thing, especially when you know that you will all be a little farther away in the near future. I know the feeling. We did the same thing one Sunday afternoon at my mom's house a few years back before everyone moved away.
Pictures are Fabulous!!!! By the way I love the new look of your blog, it makes me want to change mine, but I am definitely Not as creative as you to make it so neat.
I love love love these pictures! How beautiful! You look gorgeous in that color Charise. Damon's smirk is my favorite!
what a gorgeous family you are! All the Bitter girls are beautiful! Damon is getting so big! I can't believe it! Miss ya and call me sometime k!
Looks like these are out of a magazine - you all look flawless - like super models! What a beautiful family! :)
Post a Comment