We were able to go on a hike with everyone in the family,...including the two toddler boys. I was very doubting and worried about how they would do. I could just imagine it turning into a nightmare. I am so glad we did it though. Everyone was so helpful, trading off holding the boys and carrying them up the mountain. We made it all the way to the waterfall in Adams Canyon. It was a great experience. It did rain on us a bit, but it made the air nice and cool.
4 comments:
Come visit us! We miss you too!
I could leave a million comments! I loved the pictures! Kyle's face in the first pic was priceless! You guys make such a hot couple too! I love it! And Damon, he is such a handsome good natured little boy, I loved the lady bug pics with his face all lit up! Loved being able to spend time with you guys too. What an amazing family you all make!
What a Great memory!!! I think those pictures at the top of the falls are so pretty, but my favorite one of them all is the one of Damon walking on the trail and he is the only one in the picture with the beautiful landscape and the sky with all it's beauty....that one is priceless!!! That is a picture that I imagine seeing hanging on some artist's wall or something.
Those hiking pictures were so pretty! We have LOVED having you guys visit the past couple of weeks! We are so glad your family is willing to put up with us 'dropping in'! We love you guys!!!
Post a Comment