We have survived the first two weeks of Law School, Wahoo! I am so proud of Kyle and how hard he has been working to do well and make sure that he is prepared. He says he is really enjoying it so far! I did get a job at a hospital here called Bryan LGH. I will be working on the Orthopedic floor. I start next Monday. We have been so blessed to already have such good friends here. One of them has offered to help us take care of Damon while I am at work, and I cannot tell you what a relief that brings to my heart! She has a little boy around Damon's age, and they get along so well together!
We have had lots of fun getting together with neighbors, ward friends, and students from the Law School the last few weeks. We have met so many wonderful people, it already seems like we have lived here for months.
Our next door neighbors are so wonderful (Griffin and Lara Osmond). Kyle and Griffin are together pretty much all day at school. It is funny, from the first day we met them they are just like old friends that we have had forever! Damon loves them both, and is always wanting to go hang out at their apartment. They just happened to be called as his nursery leaders which is so awesome! We feel so grateful to be surrounded by wonderful people like this who have made our experience here better.
Our next door neighbors are so wonderful (Griffin and Lara Osmond). Kyle and Griffin are together pretty much all day at school. It is funny, from the first day we met them they are just like old friends that we have had forever! Damon loves them both, and is always wanting to go hang out at their apartment. They just happened to be called as his nursery leaders which is so awesome! We feel so grateful to be surrounded by wonderful people like this who have made our experience here better.
5 comments:
I'm so glad things are going so well for you guys! It helps to have friends! And your house looks so cute!
Damon is such a stud! He's already one of the popular kids on the block and you guys just got there! Seriously, Charise, he's the cutest little boy! I'm glad Kyle is liking law school. He'll do well.
I am so glad you are doing better! I love you Reese! Damon is so cute!! I miss you! I will e-mail you soon! I am so excited about your new little one, I wonder what it's going to be....???
How fun! I am so glad that you guys have already made great friends... Kyle is such a hard worker, I have no doubt he will do well in school. Damon looks so grown up, we miss you guys so much! We'd love to come visit someday. That is such a blessing you found someone to watch Damon! What a relief!! I hope you enjoy your new job... We'll have to Skype soon!
Love the pictures!!! Thanks for sending me some! You are a great photographer!
Post a Comment