Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Growing up...

Wow, Damon is four and Jonas is 18 months! Hard to believe my little guys are growing so fast. I took a picture of Damon in front of our brick apartment the August that we moved here, 2009. I have taken a picture of him here every fall since and it is amazing to see how my boy has grown. Of course Jonas was not in the first round of pics I took cause he was not here yet, but he has been in two! It really makes me realize that they are not small for very long. I get all teary thinking about them going to school, on missions, getting married, moving away...lets just not think about it right now. Just happy to have my loud and rowdy boys living right here with me right now. Kyle and I ask ourselves daily if we are just uncommonly happy or if everyone in the world finds such joy and happiness in life and with their families. I hope they do, life is so much more enjoyable and lovely this way...
Handsome boy


For some, pictures are torture. This isn't even the worst of them, but poor little Jo...(I just need the memory buddy :)






Jo peeping in Griff and Lara's window

Some of Da's magnificent art work...this is itsy bitsy spider.


Boys+chalk=chalk bum, and Jo has got a nice one.
Sometimes he gets chalk mouth, that is not so nice. We are trying to break the habit.

And...
an awesome pic Kyle got on his phone :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Love it! They are seriously so darling! I love them so so much! And that pic of Jo is priceless....!!

Alisha Johnson said...

I love your red brick! We passed a red brick home driving through San Fransisco the other day. Jayce was so excited and said, "Hey! That's like Damon's house!" We think of you guys often. Time passes so quickly doesn't it? Your boys need to stop growing. I can't believe Jo is in nursery now, and Damon is such a big boy! I love all the pictures he draws. :)