There is a splash park close to our house that is free (wahoo!) and a good fun place to hang out with the kids when you live in a super hot place like us. The boys really liked it-Damon loved throwing buckets of water on everyone else...wasn't very happy when he got it himself. :)
I did not get it all in the pic, but it is a pretty big place. There are swings, play sets, jungle gym things all around, and of course water spraying, bubbling, and squirting.
And what is more fun than drawing with chalk on the sidewalk?!!!
Drawing with chalk on the carpet!
Jonas has done this probably about 5 times now, and I guess this time Da decided to join in. Guess that will teach me to leave the chalk out in plain sight :)

2 comments:
Yeah! I'm so happy you updated. :) I absolutely love all the pictures! You guys have been having so much fun! I'm glad you have been finding fun things to do with your boys. They are getting so big Reese- they are so cute. :) I loved looking at all these posts. :) Damon is 4! He looks so grown up. And Jonas is still the cutest things on earth. Love his little face. Oh, and that picture of you and Kyle could be my favorite one of you two! Love. Love you, miss you. Can't wait to see you!
Free splash park? That's awesome!! It looks really nice too. I'm sure the boys had a blast. Ha, I love the chalk masterpiece... Isn't chalk the best? Silly boys!
Post a Comment