On Saturday Kyle flew out from the Baltimore airport to Texas. He met up with his buddies (Griff, Wes, and Nate) and went to the BYU game. They had a great time...would have been better if they won. Just a little bit though. They actually met Ty Detmer on their way into the game. We watched the game at home. He flew back on Sunday afternoon. It is funny how even a day apart seems way to long...
![]() |
| Kyle, Ty, Griff, and Nate. |

2 comments:
Love your blog posts. I'm so excited that you guys have been able to explore and see THE SIGHTS! How cool that you're there. I feel like the boys have changed so much- probably because I didn't see them all summer :( I hope you're loving the beginning of Fall :) I bet it's going to be real pretty there. Keep blogging so we can see you :) Miss you like no other. Seriously!
How was your weekend without Kyle? My kids got sick :( stupid! I hope the boys had fun. I know wes was excited to get to see Kyle (cause theyre in love like that or whatever.) haha. take care :)
Umm..hello my gorgeous friend. Holy Crap Reese! You look so beautiful! I love your hair! You are stunning my friend- even more so, with those darling boys in the picture with you. Love these pics! Love you!
Post a Comment