We are SO grateful to Aunt Jennie for letting us intrude and practically take over her home while we are here for a few months. She has a beautiful home with hardwood on the main floor and stairs. Her furniture and things she has out are beautiful as well...my only fear is having the boys break something while we are here. So far so good. Lets all keep out fingers crossed. :)
![]() |
| The front sitting room |
![]() |
| Entry way |
![]() |
| Formal dining room |
| Main family room |
![]() |
| Kitchen |
![]() |
| From the kitchen out to the backyard |
![]() |
| Our room |
| Toy room, and Damon's bedroom for now. |








5 comments:
I'm so glad you posted these so we could see the house! It's so nice! I love and miss those boys of yours. So cute! Did you get a new camera?
I know I just commented, but I have to again ok :) OH I LOVE the home where you're staying; it is beautiful! My favorite is the backyard!!! i bet the boys have so much fun RUNNING!! OH, I just really miss ya. and i love YOUR GUTS TOO :)
Talk to you soon :)
xoxoxoxoxooxxoxo
ps. You know what made ME want to cry yesterday? Paisley and I were talking about her birthday coming up(well, November) and she said that maybe Damon could just come to our house for her special party :) AWWWWWW... she loves him. We all love you :)
Look at those cute boys!!! The house looks like lots of fun. :)
I love all this blogging you're doing! It is so fun to see all that you guys are doing. The house is beautiful. I bet you love it there! Love you guys!
I love this house! So fun! Thanks for posting pictures of it! :D
Post a Comment