Monday, November 14, 2011

Jennie's Birthday

It was Jennie's birthday on the 8th. I don't think she knew that we knew it was her birthday...so that made it really fun! We made some pumpkin white chocolate truffles, a pumpkin roll, and got her a little something. Because lets face it, she is just pretty darn awesome! We love her and are so grateful for the time we have had to spend with her.
Damon drew this picture of Jennie and tried to write her name. I came over just in time to see it before he erased it. Yep, he wrote it backwards,...just for fun :)

2 comments:

Chaleese said...

You are so cute! I think I need you to make me a pumpkin roll! I love them so much- but am scared to make one! :)

Alisha Johnson said...

You guys are so thoughtful... I'm sure Jennie just loved having you there on her special day!