A week or so ago we heard some water dripping in the basement. Turned out Jennie's pipes that were a few feet from the house had crumbled due to the massive amount of roots that had overtaken them. This took a full day of the plumber working on finding a clog or reason for the leaking to discover. We finally came to the conclusion that the pipes would have to be replaced. They brought a little tractor to dig up her cement pad, remove the old cement pipe, and replace everything. Of course the boys loved watching the tractor and the big mess it made of her yard. And what little boy doesn't love big holes?
It has really cooled down the last few weeks. It is nice, but sometimes not so fun for the boys who ALWAYS want to be outside. One day this week it warmed up to a sweet 70 degrees and we were out of the house and to a park before the morning was through. I really love the parks here where it feels like you are walking through a forest and suddenly a play ground appears! So rejuvenating for me to sit and breath deeply while the boys run a million miles an hour. I love it.
![]() |
| Teaching the little brother how it is done. |
The next day it rained and Da wanted to jump in the puddles. He got soaking wet, and loved every minute of it! :) And so did I.
![]() |
| In action. |









2 comments:
LOVE THE UPDATE!!! You are quite the photographer too! Loved the pics. from the sites, and can't wait to see you guys, i'm sad it will be so short because of Christmas trips :(
I'm sure Damon loved watching the pipe replacement process! Jonas was probably fascinated as well. I totally know what you mean about the playground being in the middle of the forest. So beautiful! I miss that.
Post a Comment