Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Cutting down trees

We borrowed my dad's chain saw and went to town on the dying but still thriving trees. 

We have and will have to cut out much of the stuff in the yard. But I have loved this bush. Its a flowering almond. I just love it. So I bring it inside every few days.

It took a few days but we got the west tree down and cut into smaller pieces. Then we moved to the apple tree.


It had so much dead on it and the trunk was actually partially hollow, and the part that wasn't fell out like sawdust. We will miss the fruit but it had to go.


Swung to sleep.


Took the kids to the castle park. It is big and they liked it, but they loved exploring more. There is a little path down a ridge close to the park. Jo had to hug the dragon first.




 We had to take like fifty shots to get one good one, but I would do it again in a heartbeat. These little ones are my whole life. My whole world. I am happy I have a way to remember this day.

No comments: