Sundays are always hard with kids. Whether they are hungry, its nap time, they want to play and be loud, or just its that bad day kind of day. Church often is difficult to say the least. But we love to go and it is always better that way. Levi can attest to it.
Gotta crash sometime.
Sometimes, or mostly all the time, the boys think it is hilarious to dress in small clothes. I think this is a 2 year old costume.
At our Johnson family night we made roasted asparagus which is an absolute fav for us. Jojo likes to pretend he is a walrus.
My boy got a check up and shots. Always a hard day. But he is the sweetest thing I tell you. Teething and all.
Love the way the snow makes everything beautiful.
The kids get up, get their coats, and run out. Eating snow is their favorite, then maybe throwing it, and maybe after that trying to build a snowman.
I hate to think that I won't always have a little babe to look up at me with those sweet piercing eyes.
Sweetest little man fell asleep after blowing through his clothes. We were at family night with my family at my parents. So we had to dress him in some extra stuff they had there just to make the trip home in the cold.
This was the result. Kyle is so embarrassed.






No comments:
Post a Comment