Thursday, March 19, 2015

Remembering

Kyle found this picture in an album at my moms. He think I look like Jonas. 

We got to hang out with Luke for a bit the other day! It was so fun, Lyla was magnetized to him.

Damon drew the Mario crew. 

We haven't planted anything at this house yet but we keep reaping the results of others. Thought these little yellows were so sweet.


When we moved in the cubby under the stairs had an old bookshelf in it. The shelves were covered in this contact paper. I guess it was what my grandma had done. We junked everything in the cubby but I stripped the paper to keep. Fun remembrance.

My dad's siblings got together the other night and some of them came to see the house. They brought these fun pictures with them.


And my Aunt Margo took a picture with me. So fun to catch up for a bit. 

These little rascals keep me on my toes. Lyla will be sad when Jonas starts school. They are best of friends.



 She has tons of bracelets, but she likes rubber bands better. 

No comments: