
Where? Grandma Bitter's house
What to bring? Nothing! Just come have some fun with Damon!
Who? Everyone!!!
We're so excited for Damon's first birthday. He has given us the happiest year of our lives. We would love to see any of you who can come for just a little while. This may be one of the last times we get to see some of you before we head to China, so PLEASE, don't be shy, just come have some cake and see cute Damon!
4 comments:
I cannot believe he will be ONE!! I am so coming! Can't wait to see ya!
HOLY COW!!! Kyle! It's so great to hear from you. I just got caught up on your blog. CHINA?!! That's amazing! Congrats! You guys will have a great time!
I'm glad you think Captain Joe looks like David Letterman, no one else believes me when I say that!
of course you can link us. I already put you on ours!!
Hey thanks for the invite ... i am not sure if we have anything going. but i think it would be really great to see you guys. Where does Darren live? Megan will be in town this weekend do you mind if we bring them? you can definatly link us - you on ours - hope you don't mind!
Post a Comment