Well, time is winding down and we (mostly just me) are getting very excited and anxious to go. We fly out on July 21 and won't be home again until December 15. It's a lot easier to leave knowing that Ben is improving. It was pretty hard to think that we had to leave with Ben still struggling, but he's made a lot of progress and we're proud of him.
We're also excited to come up and spend some time with everyone before we leave. We're coming up next weekend and will stay until Wednesday or Thursday. We're planning on having a birthday party for Damon while we're up there so hopefully all his cousins can come (we'll give everyone more info about this when we get more organized. We sure are grateful for this last year we've had with Damon. It's been busy, but nothing has ever been so rewarding.
We are looking forward to seeing you all.
3 comments:
SSooo exciting what an amazing experience! Maybe if i am lucky i'll get to see you guys??? and that picture is so cute! is damons hair getting lighter?
Very exciting, I agree! It's a good time in your life to explore and be adventurous! Charise, can you send me your email? (Mine is on my blogger profile) And would you like to be added on the class blog to post an update? I am working at Salt Lake Regional still. I work one day a week so it is nice. When the kids get a little older I want to finish up my bachelor's (only did a semester) and maybe get into being a clinical instructor. We will see!
No- I just have no time to play. Don't you worry I have tons o sarcasm just waiting to manifest its self in witty banter for your enjoyment! iokys
Post a Comment