Well, Jules, we finally found it! Knock-off heaven! It was actually just a road that went underground for a few blocks, and was filled with booths selling absolutely everything. Clothes, bags, shoes, jewelery, toys, hair and body products,...craziness! And they were all labeled Versace, Gucci, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana,..you name it. Greatest part is that it is right around the corner from our hotel. Wahoo!! We kinda stumbled on it, so I did not bring my camera for this one either. We will be sure to go again soon and snap some so you all can share in our joy! :)
5 comments:
I really wish I was there with you!!
Sweet Merry Christmas to ME! I knew that heaven was in China. I now your space is small, but put your bed on blocks and start hording! Charise, I hope you clean them out and if you need to send stuff home I understand. I have lots of space at my new place. Hope you are having fun!! Baylee says she wants to say Hi to Damon. She is trying to help me and say hi right now. She is so helpful.So got to go! Hope you shop till ya drop!And send pics soon!
Hey girly! how are you?! Your family is sooo cute! I cant believe that your in china! How long are you guys there for?!
Hi Charise!! I cannot believe you are living in China! I bet that is so hard to be away from family. Damon is so dang cute! Keep in touch!
Wow!! I would love to shop in flea markets like that. They have some in Hawaii on occasion and they are fun too, but probably not nearly as fun as the ones in China. Sorry I have been out of the blogging loop for a while, so I haven't left very many comments, but I am trying to catch up.
Post a Comment