Friday, August 15, 2008

Great Wall Great Slideshow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Slide Show. It looks like Kyle is doing a good job at taking Charise to experience China all she can while she is there. That is when she is not in the hotel room, or when Kyle is at work. Although it does seem like you are having a good time and I hope you all are.

Nate and Sarah said...

It is so awesome that you have been posting so much...I always wonder how you're doing and I love being able to just check on here for an update! It sounds like you are having an incredible experience. I noticed you said you are trying to write in your journal...you might be interested in a website called blurb.com, which allows you to make your blog into a journal/scrapbook that you can order either hard or soft copy! That way you have a journal with pictures to go with it and you don't have to do both! I haven't done a lot with it yet, but I think I'm going to. Just a thought! I'm just thinking I'm not going to be able to keep up a scrap book AND a blog AND a journal, ya know? Anyways, we miss you guys! Love ya and be safe!

Unknown said...

I found your blog on Chaleese's. It looks like you are having a great experience in China. We are probably moving to Korea in a couple of months. It will be interesting, I'm sure! It's good to see how your little family is doing. Your little boy is adorable!