Hey charise I found your blog on chaleeses blog. How are you doing It looks like you guys are doing great. Your little family is so cute!!! Looks like you guys had an awsome trip! Keep in touch its great to see how you are doing!
oh my word! I want to go there so bad! Seriously- I have wanted to go there since 6th grade! Maybe I will have to live vicariously through your experience! ha ha I am so glad that you are having a great time. And you little boy is getting so big! So cute.
3 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures!
Hey charise I found your blog on chaleeses blog. How are you doing It looks like you guys are doing great. Your little family is so cute!!! Looks like you guys had an awsome trip! Keep in touch its great to see how you are doing!
oh my word! I want to go there so bad! Seriously- I have wanted to go there since 6th grade! Maybe I will have to live vicariously through your experience! ha ha
I am so glad that you are having a great time. And you little boy is getting so big! So cute.
Post a Comment