Besides the fact that we have to use our bathroom as a multipurpose room (bathroom, kitchen, and laundry room) we have loved having one with a tub. The apartment we lived at in American Fork had no tub, just a standing shower. So we had to bathe Dabers in the sink. As you can guess he hated it because the metal was always so cold. Now he is lovin bath time. Warm water, bubbles, splashing time...he can't get enough of it!

His favorite time of the day...

Kinda grumpy that he is not in the bath anymore and has to wear clothes.
5 comments:
He is so stinkin cute! Daven loves bath time too!!!
Ha ha... I love both of these pictures! Damon is such a sweetie. I remember he didn't like that cold sink. =)
If you want I can do a blog page heading for ya!?! I have lots of fun digi paper... I use photoshop, when you get back I'll show you how. Let me know!
We didn't have a bath tub when Preston was little either! Now as soon as I say "bath" both of my boys go running to the bathroom, little Derik saying "tat tub" over and over until he's in. He's climbed in in his clothes a few times when I wasn't quick enough!
Hey...you don't know me. (Kyle does, though.) Kyle and I were in the MTC together, both going to Hong Kong. I was Sister Adams, then.
I saw that Kyle had a blog listed on Facebook, so I popped over to check it out. What cool things you guys are up to! I bet you're having so much fun in China. Your boy is ADORABLE.
Tell Kyle he's a "Larry" for me, will ya? (I know he won't take it the wrong way, since my husband was born and raised in Hong Kong.)
I'll add you to my Reader now, if you don't mind, so I can keep up with all your family's adventures!
So cute!! I love his expressions!!
Post a Comment