Thanks Chaleese!
Rules: link the person who tagged you. Mention these rules on your blog.
Tell 6 UNSPECTACULAR Quirks about yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers.
1-Kyle hates this one, especially if I do it in public. He gets so embarrassed every time. I can’t help it. I love how my little boy smells. I love to smell his breath (including his binki after he sucks on it), his hair, his hands, his clothes, and his feet. Yes, even when they are a little stinky after wearing shoes and socks all day. I have gotten a few weird glances on the street when I take his binki out and smell it before I put it away, but hey! Baby breath does not last forever and I am gonna enjoy it while I can okay! I think it is partially a learned behavior because my mom always used to smell my little sister Breanne. I used to think it was kinda funny that she did, but now I understand. Breanne got so used to it that once in church during sacrament meeting she stood up on the bench, raised her arms over her head and yelled, “Mom, smell my pits!”.
2-I am very clumsy, which is interesting seeing how many things I have done that require some amount of coordination. Dancing, walking across a stage in thin high heels, being a nurse (you know, with all those needles and stuff)…I guess I save it up for those times that really count. I remember a few months after we found out we were pregnant, we went grocery shopping at Walmart. On our way out I suddenly found myself flat on my stomach in front of the first set of automatic doors. Of course I was wearing heels which do not help the situation when combined with a slick floor, a pregnant belly, and an uncoordinated girl. People had started to gather and offer help when I finally came back to reality. I was so embarrassed, all I could do was laugh. Fortunately, I do not think Damon has suffered any ill effects from one of my many acts of stupidity. Time will tell…
3-Ever since I was a little girl I have loved being barefoot. Especially when I am outside. I love to feel the grass, sand, cement, dirt, and water on my feet. Unfortunately that does not make them so attractive. My cousin told my mom a little while ago that one of the things she remembers most about when I was little was my green feet. Has not changed much.
4-One thing I wish I could control is my face. I wear my emotions on my sleeve. No matter how I am feeling it shows. Especially when I am angry. I do not like to yell or argue. Since I try to hold it in, it kinda back fires on me. My face turns bright red, I start breathing really hard, and I look like I am gonna explode! Usually I just have to leave the situation and get some air. I wish I could just talk about it and not get all flustered.
5-I have a major SOUR tooth. I love most anything sour. Pickles, cucumbers and vinegar, artichoke hearts (marinated in their vinegar oil goodness), pickled beets,...I could go on forever!
6-I have to sleep with all holes covered. I pull the blanket up so my ears, nose, and mouth are blocked off. I know it seems kinda paranoid, but I get scared that some little crawly thing is gonna try and sneak in while I am sleeping. So just in case I keep them all closed off. Kyle thinks I am crazy on this one too. Good thing he loves me too much to let any of my little quirks bug him!
I tag Alisha, Liz, Julie, Kaija, Andrea, Megan.
3 comments:
You are hilarious!!!
You are a freak!
I love it. So funny, I don't think I ever noticed any of those quirks about you. So they must not be so bad. I hadn't noticed you tagged me, but that is good since I need something to blog about.
Post a Comment