Sunday, September 28, 2014

39 Weeks

I worked a night shift two Wednesdays ago on September 17th. As soon as I got to work I started having lots of hard close contractions. After an hour or so I told the other nurses not to panic but that I thought I might not be able to keep it up the whole night. They were trying to get me home right away but we were maxed and had no one to relieve me. They continued to be from 2-10 minutes the rest of the time I was there-about 8-9 hours. I thought I would get home, wait till about 6 when every one got up and then go into the hospital. When I got home around 3 am, they slowed down and eventually stopped. Bummer. I have worked two shifts since then with more contractions, but not as intense and continually close as that night. But it happened again today. As soon as we got to church I was having regular hard ones. We made it through church and temple recommend interviews. I figured if it kept up we would go in tonight. I packed a bag and we went to visit my family since everyone was over there for Mia's first birthday party. It had been about 8 hours but they were slowing and not as hard. Bummer. I went out and jumped on the tramp for a bit, tried to not be disappointed, and gear up for tomorrows night shift. I seriously think I put myself into labor most of the time just cause I get tired of going in to work. Don't know if it will work this time. 

1 comment:

Brooklyn and Chris said...

:) you are so funny, I didn't know you jumped on the tramp! ha ha I'm so glad he got here. You look teeny!