I woke up on Monday morning with this on my head. Hard to believe Damon is starting second grade. He is such a sweet boy.
Can't believe he is getting so big so fast!
Damon and Jonas love to build. The KNEX have really been a hit in our house.
Almost 36 weeks.
Cambria's Homecoming. She is such a tender, kind, beautiful person. I loved listening to her and feeling of her strong spirit. Cambie was a little emotional at the beginning of her talk and Damon went up to the stand, hugged her, and stood by her for awhile. Kyle and I were a little worried and finally got his attention and told him to come back to sit down. After talking with him for a bit, I think he was touched by seeing her cry and wanted to comfort her.
Hard to believe how much bigger my family has grown in just a few short years. We can hardly fit in the picture! I sure love my huge and growing family.
These love birds. So happy to see them back together.
We went with the youth group from our ward to the Ogden Temple open house. Stunning. Damon found a licorice in a flower bed and came to me yelling, "Look mom! I am SO lucky!" And he was eating it. Anyone who was relatively close to us got a good laugh.
Beautiful night.





No comments:
Post a Comment