We went to peach days last weekend in Brigham. The kids loved the rides and we had the most delicious peach cobbler ever.
Sometimes the boys don't fight me when its time to do school work. Those days are magical.
My parents have a large garden. We try and help them care for it and they are so sweet to share much of their produce with us. Now that we have our own place we are trying to figure out where to put the garden. Damon was very anxious to plant something so my dad gave him some bean seeds. We ended up with four plants in one of our flower beds which produced a surprising amount of beans! Makes us excited to do more. Damon was very diligent in watering his plants. Glad I can depend on him to do things...when he wants to.
Jonas came to me the other day and said, "Hey mom! Look, I am a monster!" The many uses of PVC.
I made two quillows when I was in young womens for girls camp. Lyla has been using them since she was a baby and has become very attached. The world is not right if she doesn't have them. This monkey was made for Damon by grandma Johnson. She's getting all the hand-me-downs.
Just an awesome Jojo selfie. There are a million more just as good as this one too.




1 comment:
Your kids are too much! Jonas makes me laugh out loud :D and Damon is such a big boy these days..Lyla is too sweet!
Post a Comment