Kyle, Sun Shang Wu, and the little boys at dinner.
Picture of our food. We had a very interesting lay out of food to eat (in China, when you go out as a group one person orders everything. They put it on the turn table in the middle and everyone shares). Not necessarily a bad or good thing, but most of the time it has turned out to be less appealing to me. For instance, I do not like seafood. Weird, even though I am Chinese, yes. Well I knew before we came that is mostly what they eat. Doesn't make it easier though. Squid, octopus, fish, shrimp, frog,...anyway, so last night I ate flounder and frog. Yes it is true! Yea, I can hardly believe it either. When I think about it even now I get a little sick...
Always using our chopsticks to tap on everything. Makes Kyle happy, since he would love to teach him how to play the drums.
Dader trying to reach the food on the table with our chopsticks
Typical picture of little kid...naked. They are either naked from the waist down or have cut outs in certain places. This is the little boy of one of the Chinese employees at LG. Oh yea, and most little boys are dressed in pink and purple. A little hard to get used to.
3 comments:
Wow Reese. You are brave! I don't know if I'd be able to choke the food down. We are so much alike... =) In the first picture when you said "the little boys" I totally thought it was a typo! Poor kid wearing pink with his little bumb showing. Do they think Damon is weird wearing a diaper and pants?
That is so weird that the boys wear pink and have their bums hanging out.
I love the pictures of Damon tapping on the table with the chopsticks. He's such a cutie.
Not for sure whether we're going to Korea yet, we're waiting for a passport to come before we can submit the paperwork.
boys wear pink and purple huh! don't bring that culture home k! that is so weird! so what happens when the kid has to go to the bathroom? diapers are such a genius idea huh! poor kid, thought he was a little girl!
Post a Comment