It is kinda funny getting used to things being different now. Even little things that I took for granted I miss so much now! Take for instance a crib or play pen. We had one of both when we were at home. Now in our hotel we have neither. We went to their little Chinese grocery store here and found something to suffice. It may seem a little silly to some of you but it actually works! (See picture #6) Damon is back to his regular sleeping schedule (sleeps through the night, and takes 2-3 naps a day), and we finally have our bed back! We were getting a little tired of being kicked in face, or off the bed. Now everyone is happy! Then the diapers. We did find some diapers in the store here too. They are okay, I just have to make sure I check Damon often. Lets say they are not as good as the ones back home. Thats probably why most of the people here do not use them. We went out last night and we saw a man carrying a young boy. The boy was naked, and the man had an apron on,...I refuse! I will just keep checking him often. And another thing. I will never complain about having a small kitchen again. A small kitchen is better than no kitchen at all. That has been the hardest thing for me. If any of you really know me you know I LOVE to EAT!! Food is one of my great joys in this life. So I will be so grateful when we come back and have a kitchen again.
2 comments:
You are so great Reese. I love how all of these pictures just capture the moment! The tent is great... even with the lace, and those bananas are so cute! I love Damon's shoes. You'll have to get some video of him walking in those...
You are such a great mother to go out of your way to accomodate your child. The things we do for our kids. I love all the fun pictures of the cute little bananas and shoes and of course the bed for Damon.
Post a Comment