Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pictures of Damon


Our handsome, sweet little boy. We love him so much!


Standing up on the bed


Funny squinty eyes


Playing in his tent/bed


Our handsome little boy.


This was right after he woke up in the morning. This happens all the time. His pj's are either off or mostly so.


Dader, throwing a little tantrum




Whenever I try to take a picture of him now he gives me this goofy smile.


Damon eating an apple

7 comments:

Nate and Sarah said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE all these pictures! I remember Kaylee used to do weird things with her PJs too. It looks like Damon is full of personality! But seriously, he is so dang cute. Thanks for all your sweet comments by the way!

Anonymous said...

he is growing up so fast. We miss him and all of you so much.
granny J

Heidi said...

He's probably squinting his eyes so he fits in in China! :)

Alisha Johnson said...

We miss you Damon! These pictures are so adorable Reese.. He looks like a little boy now! Throwing tantrums and all!!

Chaleese said...

Seriously! He is so cute!

Kaija said...

So cute!! He is growing up so fast! I love that he loves his tent bed! One month down! Just a few more until you can speak English again

The Calaway's said...

Hey charise how are you & your cute family? Your little boy is so cute!! It's fun to see all your pictures!:)