Place With My Name
Well, Charise is not a very common name. But someone named Charise does photography (I wish it was me). Where I Was Born
Utah Valley Hospital, ProvoFavorite Color
That changes quite often lately, but right now it is orange.Favorite City
Syracuse, or around that area. Place I want to visit
The Sacred Grove Palmyra, NYBad Habit
Debating...When I was doing Miss Utah and pageant stuff, I worked on improving my interview skills. Since then I have this lingering habit. For every situation or topic we discuss I try to argue the opposite side. Even if I agree with what Kyle's opinion is I try to give the other point of view so that we have all the information to make informed decision. Needless to say it drives Kyle nuts. He thinks I just like to disagree with him all the time. Sorry honey, its nothing personal. Favorite Animal
Not really any specific, but since we are in China I'll say the PandaPast Love
DancingMy First Job
Tasty's Doughnuts in KaysvilleMy Current Job
Registered Nurse(Sorry Lish, I know most of ours are the same. What can I say, we were just meant to be sisters! Love ya)
I tag everyone who has not done this one yet.
2 comments:
how cute! I totally almost used that nurse pic! funny! yes, I can tell you and lisha ARE sisters!! SO alike! well miss ya and one month down!
Ok I will have to complete this tag. It will give me something to blog about, it just might be a littel while I am still trying to play catch up on past things for my blog, but this tag will be un also.
Post a Comment