I am: a wife, a mother, and a nurse.
I know: what my purpose is in this life.
I want: to fulfill that purpose.
I have: so many blessings I am thankful for.
I wish: I could still dance.
I hate: not being able to cook in a room other than the hotel bathroom.
I miss: being close to family and friends back home.
I fear: being a failure.
I hear: Dabers snoring. He is taking a nap right now :)
I smell: laundry detergent. My hands smell like that all the time now from doing our laundry by hand.
I crave: pickles, cucumbers and vinegar, artichoke hearts, and fresh veggies from the garden.
I search: for bargains. I love a good deal. Even my husband knows I am cheap.
I regret: making anyone I have come in contact with feel bad.
I love: Kyle, my perfect match.
I care: about being kind to everyone, no matter what is thought of them. Everyone is a person, and should be treated as one.
I always: have loved to eat.
I am not: perfect at anything, but at least I know it and will keep trying.
I sing: to my little boy.
I fight: with myself.
I write: in my journal.
I loose: my mind when I think about going back to work. Those 12-14 hour shifts are just not appealing. (Oh Sarah, I feel for you).
I win: for having such an amazing husband and son.
I never: want to put myself above another person.
I listen: to my boy's babbles.
I am scared: to let down my loved ones.
I need: nothing at the moment, I am sure that will change when we go back to the market! :)
I am happy about: being in China with my two loves. Kyle and Damon.
I tag anyone who looks at our blog!
4 comments:
I think you are perfect in at least one way. You are the perfect partner for Kyle and we love you and are so glad you joined our family, nutty as we are. I enjoy these tags. I get to know you all better.
Granny Jwodnwvz
That was a fun tag! You are such a selfless person...Kyle and Damon are both very lucky to have you. Miss you guys!!!:(
Hi Charise!! I have looked at your blog a ton but have not commented cause I didn't have one. But now we finally do so we can keep in touch!! Damon is so dang cute! And I cannot believe your are living in China, that is crazy! I hope you and Kyle are doing well!
I loved reading your tag, it was so fun to learn new things about you. You are a great person, there are not very many wives that would go to a very foreign country like that and live in a hotel room for months.
Post a Comment